Academic programs at Loras College are administered by seven divisions. The division names, corresponding academic programs and Division Chairperson are listed below.
Division of Teacher Education & Behavioral Sciences
Julia S. Omarzu, Ph.D., Chair
Francis J. Noonan School of Business
William Hitchcock, MBA, Interim Dean
- Accounting, B.A.
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Business Analytics, B.A.
- Economics, Minor
- Finance, B.A.
- Management Information Systems, Minor
- Marketing, B.A.
- Sport Management, B.A.
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management, Minor
- Risk Management & Insurance, Minor
Division of Communication & Fine Arts
Glenn Pohland, D.M.A., Chair
Division of Language & Literature
Kate McCarthy-Gilmore, Ph.D., Chair
Division of Mathematics, Engineering & Computer Science
Robert Keller, Ph.D., Chair
- Computer Science, B.S.
- Data Science, B.S.
- Engineering, B.S., Biomedical Track
- Engineering, B.S., Computer Track
- Engineering, B.S., Electro-Mechanical Track
- Engineering, B.S., General Engineering Track
- Mechanical Engineering, B.S.
- Mathematics, B.S.
- Applied Physics, Minor
- Engineering, Minor
Division of Molecular, Life & Health Sciences
Kate Cooper, Ph.D., Chair
Division of Philosophical, Religious, Theological, Social & Cultural Studies
Kathrin Parks, Ph.D., Chair
- History, B.A.
- International Studies, B.A.
- Philosophy, B.A.
- Politics, B.A.
- Religious Studies, B.A.
- Sociology, B.A.
- Catholic Studies, Minor
- Ethics, Minor
- Gender Studies, Minor
- Peace and Justice, Minor
- Sustainability, Minor
- Racial Justice, Minor